Emergency One’s latest ePumpControl screen is an optional addition on all new E1 appliances.
This system is our Electronic pump pressure controller / graphical user interface.
Fully customisable to the individual operation requirements of each Fire & Rescue Service. These are designed by our in-house software engineers. We are unique in that these can be tailored to your bespoke requirements. Each unit is set up to display and operate to suit your operational requirements.
Available in both 7” & 12” displays and positioned to suit your vehicle. Some features are:
- 9 or 13 freely programmable backlit function keys. Each switch can be allocated various functions – such as a pre-set pump pressure (either High or Low Pressure), PTO engagement, valve operation (or any other system control) etc. With one touch of a switch the pump can be operating (and regulating) at any given level.
- Pre-set pressure values, there are also key functions for the ‘traditional’ manual control system.
- Rotary knob can be programmed to provide fine adjustment of Pump Pressure, RPM etc.
- Digital “Virtual Gauges” show more user information than has been previously available and prompt the user if an action is expected / requires attention.
- Most commonly mounted on an easily adjustable “arm” as a stand-alone control / gauge panel but can also be panel-mounted into an existing system e.g. on a CAFS pump control panel, simplifying, enhancing, or totally replacing the manufacturer’s existing control system.
- System is Tried-And-Tested throughout the U.K. Fire & Rescue Services.